Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

A new threat to Slad Valley – Baxter’s Fields

Baxter’s Fields below Summer street provide the crucial link between the busy town of Stroud and the world famous Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that includes the Slad Valley. The Gladman development company is in the process of developing an application to concrete them over with up to 150 new homes - blighting the beauty of the AONB for ever as well as resulting in massive extra traffic on roads that are already struggling to cope
 
There is a new website for the action group opposing this development – please go and look at www.savesladvalley.org.uk   - and join their Facebook group – just search for save slad valley in facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Article! many thanks significantly for sharing this with us! i will be absolute to check back here often! .I'm impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing relating to this.
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete